45,000 Litre Articulated Aircraft Refueller
AFS Aviation offers this new 45,000 litre articulated aircraft refueller for sale either ‘as is’ for customer build or fully prepared to spec below.
It is offered with a twelve-month warranty on parts commencing on the date of delivery to service.
The first images shown are ‘as is’ just out of customer build. The last four are of a previous similar build.
Price on application.
- Tractor Unit:
- Customer-specified new or used – various manufacturers
- Hydraulic pack and interlocks to be fitted
- Tank Trailer:
- 45,000 litre aluminium single compartment purpose-built aviation refueller tank
- Tandem axle configuration – spring suspension
- Two access man lids and dip tube
- One sump drain point (dead stock level between 300 and 400 litres) and one rapid drain point
- 4 inch Eaton Wheaton foot valve – pneumatic control
- 4 inch Eaton bottom loading valve with primary and secondary automatic overfill prevention
- Two loading points on each side of trailer
- Bayham 10 inch tank contents gauge
- Tank top access ladder and tank handrails – pneumatically controlled
- Fire extinguisher and spill kit cabinets
- 6 inch Gorman Rupp 06C1-GA hydraulic-driven self-priming pump
- Flow rate 900 litres per minute through single 2 inch (50mm) hose, 1,800 litres per minute through two 2 inch (50mm) hoses
- Inline Pressure Controller and Deadman:
- Meggitt Avery Hardoll CCMY 8600 4 inch inline pressure controller with deadman
- Deadman handle and cable
- Deadman timer system with warning lights and automatic shutdown
- Deadman override system on overwing nozzle and for testing
- Filter water separator or monitor vessel – capable of 2,000 LPM +
- Air eliminator and pressure relief valve
- High DP detection with alarm and shutdown
- Faudi Av Guard water detection
- Avery Hardoll double-capsule BM meter with Veeder Root EMR4 electronic meter
- Large LED display (visible to 30m)
- Two 20m x 2 inch (50mm) aviation type C hoses with Carter aviation refuelling coupling
- One 25m x 1.5 inch (38mm) aviation type C hose with Elaflex ZVF50 trigger nozzle
- Hydraulic drive hose rewind
- Bonding Reel:
- Stainless steel spring rewind bonding reel c/w 35m x high vis bonding cable
- Sample System:
- Sample points from tank and filter (inlet / outlet / drain)
- Closed circuit sample system to include:
- Glass visual inspection jar with aluminium dump tank
- Recycle facility back to tank – air-operated pump
Click here to download specification in PDF format.
Contact us or phone Andrea Endacott on 07796 710690 for further information.