Mercedes Econic 6×2 18,000 Litre Aircraft Refuel Bowser
AFS Aviation offers this refurbished Mercedes aircraft refueller for sale.
It has undergone an extensive build with a remount 18,000 litre aluminium tank, FWS vessel and hose reels. All other equipment is new and built to the latest JIG standards.
The vehicle is offered with a three-month warranty on parts commencing on the date of delivery to service.
Price on application.
- 2009 Mercedes Econic 6×2 rear steer low access cab chassis
- Brake interlock system with cab interlock monitor box
- Fire extinguisher and spill kit cabinet
- 18,000 litre aluminium single compartment tank
- Two access man lids / dip tube
- Two sump and one rapid drain points
- 4 inch Emco Wheaton foot valve – pneumatic control
- 4 inch Eaton bottom loading valve with primary and secondary automatic overfill prevention
- Bayham 10-inch tank contents gauge
- Tank top access ladder and tank handrails
- 3 inch Gorman Rupp hydraulic-driven self-priming pump
- Flow rate 750 litres per minute through single 2-inch hose
- Inline Pressure Controller and Deadman:
- Meggitt Avery Hardoll CCMY 8600 4 inch inline pressure controller with deadman
- Deadman handle and cable
- Deadman timer system with warning lights and automatic shutdown
- Deadman override system on overwing nozzle
- Facit filter water separator c/w air eliminator valve and pressure relief valve
- High DP monitoring with alarm and shutdown
- Avery Hardoll single-capsule BM meter c/w Veeder Root EMR3 electronic meter
- Large LED digital readout (readable from 30m)
- 25m x 1.5 inch aviation type C hose with ZVF50 overwing nozzle
- 20m x 2 inch aviation type C hose with Carter pressure coupling
- Hydraulic drive hose reels
- Bonding Reel:
- Stainless steel spring rewind bonding reel c/w 35m x high vis bonding cable
- Sample System:
- Sample points from tank and filter (inlet / outlet / drain)
- Closed circuit system to include:
- Glass visual inspection jar with aluminium dump tank
- Recycle facility back to tank – air-operated pump
Click here to download details.
Contact us or phone Andrea Endacott on 07796 710690 for further information.