In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is AFS Aviation Limited (company number 08070176) of Lasham Airfield, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 5SP.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page every so often to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What Personal Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of our correspondence with you.
What We Do With The Personal Information We Gather
Below is a list of the ways in which we may use your personal information:
- For internal record keeping purposes.
- To improve our products and services, for example by sending you questionnaires or product review forms by post for you to complete.
- To send you promotional information by post about our products, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting.
- To send you promotional information by post about third parties and their products, services, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we collect through our website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of personal information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive by websites that you visit. Cookies help analyse web traffic and let you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Links To Other Websites
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
We will not provide your personal information to any other person, business or organisation except:
- If AFS Aviation Limited (and/or its subsidiaries) or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our legal rights against you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of AFS Aviation Ltd, our subsidiaries, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with others for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. Should you wish to be removed from our marketing database you may do this by emailing us at email@example.com.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to AFS Aviation Limited, Lasham Airfield, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 5SP.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.